BMD is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team!
In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team, reporting to the Account Director and working directly with clients on a variety of brand design initiatives. This position encompasses project and client management, leadership, and administrative duties. The right candidate is passionate about bringing teams together to create great work, and has the organizational skills to make it look easy.
In this role, you will:
• Provide day-to-day coordination of specific projects and client relationships, from initial pitching through to project completion
• Develop a deep understanding of our clients and their businesses, and provide meaningful contributions to our brand design work
• Lead communications with our cross functional team, collaborators and clients
• Assist in developing creative presentations and delivering them to clients
• Coordinate all aspects of the project including administrative set up, project planning, briefing teams, resourcing, timelines and executing against budgets and project plans.
• Support the Account Director in writing proposals
• Identify opportunities to support and strengthen our relationships with existing clients
• Collaborate with the VP of Growth on new business opportunities
• Liaise with internal support staff to book meetings and travel
Skills and Experience:
Post-secondary graduate, with 1-2 years related/transferrable experience within a creative environment
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects, budgets, timelines, and resourcing independently and collaboratively (with senior account management support)
• Strong design sensibility and an awareness of design processes and concepts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience interacting with clients
• Ability to assign tasks, identify strengths and weaknesses, and support team members
• Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously, and prioritize independently
• Proactive, responsive, and resourceful
• High attention to detail and organization
• Experience in branding is preferred
• Experience with web design and other digital projects is a significant asset
• Experience with spatial design projects also a plus
If this sounds like you, please get in touch. We’d love to meet you!
Our studio fosters an inclusive and diverse team. We encourage qualified candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, and persons with disabilities to submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; should we wish to speak further we will contact you directly.